Welcome to Counseling Professionals of Orlando, LLC, and independent associates.
We are a dynamic group of independent contracted counselors in Orlando, Florida. We offer a variety of individualized counseling services, addressing a wide range of issues. We provide services that span from counseling for anxiety and depression, grief counseling, relationship recovery, parenting support, couples counseling, to life coaching, career counseling, and child therapy and beyond.
AT CPO we respect your crisis and recognize it is an emergency .
If you are experiencing a crisis we will make every attempt to get you in for an appointment the same day or within 24 hours. All of our services are provided in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere with two convenient office locations in Orlando. We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
an Anxiety and Mood Disorder Clinic Package at all offices: This includes three CBT sessions at a discounted rate, with an assessment and aftercare recommendations and referrals.
A Relationship Pro Track Package: Having relationship issues? Try our Pro-track Counseling program for couples . You will be allowed to book three-hour sessions for intensive solution focused couples counseling.
Are you worried about your child or teenager? Our therapists will work with your Family as a team to focus on solutions.
Would you like to be involved in a group? We offer a variety of GROUP meetings for all ages. Please call for information.
1. Professional Counseling for Professional People - My Work, My Family, and Me Group
2. Teen and Pre-Teen - Social Skills - Executive Functions - Our Life's Purpose Group
3. Adult Social/Asperger (Learn to bond with others) - I'm Bonding for Life Group
4. Addiction and Boundaries - Substance - Gaming - Texting - Relationships - Give Me Control Group
5. Gender Empowerment - Learn About Self and Others - I Am What I Am Group
6. Therapist to Therapist - Support and Social Interactions - Growing Our Root Group
7. Law Enforcement Sworn/Retired Social Group - Our Colors of the World Group
7. Anime Costume Making - Dress your outer self, keep your inner peace - Disguise Me Group
8. Law Enforcement Spouse/Partner Support - Show Me The Way Group
Please call our office to ask about our groups or call any of our listed therapist, and they will be happy to assist you. Please review all of our counselors so you can select the one that best fits your needs. We look forward to serving you! Thank you for your time and consideration.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.